Basements serve more of a purpose than providing an extra space to entertain, work, or store belongings. Basement walls are critical supports, tasked with holding up the weight of your home. Homeowners who notice their foundation walls are bowing, bending, or buckling should take action right away as this could be the result of pressures exceeding the capacity of the wall.
For over 13 years, Premier Wall Anchor & Waterproofing has been providing professional foundation repair services to clients all over Northeast Ohio. To repair and stabilize foundations, we employ numerous proven techniques, including wall anchors. Learn more about what we do and the signs you should look for that may indicate your foundation walls need attention.
Warning Signs You Need Foundation Wall Anchors
Wall anchors are an effective, cost-friendly solution to addressing foundation issues. With wall anchors, homeowners can avoid completely removing and replacing the foundation walls in their homes. For wall anchors to be effective, homeowners need to act quickly. Understanding the telltale signs when wall anchors are needed is crucial for evading those costly repairs. Hints your foundation could benefit from wall anchors include:
- Sticking or hard-to-open windows and doors
- Noticeable gaps in window and door frames
- Gaps between walls and ceilings
- Gaps between walls and floors
- A noticeable lean in walls
- Cracks in interior walls and ceilings
- Nails coming out of drywall or ceilings
- Unlevel or cracking floors
- Vertical cracks in basement walls
- Cracks in exterior masonry or foundation
- Leaning or tilting chimney
- Gaps between chimney and roof
- Sagging roofline
Our Superior Wall Anchor Systems
The wall anchors systems installed at Premier Wall Anchor & Waterproofing are engineered to stabilize bowed, buckled, or leaning foundation walls. Like all of our featured products, foundation wall anchors are built to last and are fabricated of heavy-duty galvanized material, guaranteed to provide years of stabilization.
Our trained specialists utilize the most economical methods to correct any issues regarding your home’s foundation. We use proven repair techniques that are faster, less disruptive, and more affordable than other forms of foundation wall replacement.
We install numerous wall anchor types and our advanced services help permanently stabilize basement and retaining walls. Specific advantages of choosing Premier Wall Anchor & Waterproofing for foundation wall anchors include:
- Installation available year-round: Foundations can begin to weaken unexpectedly, making the need for year-round services crucial.
- Installation is usually completed in a single day: Our team members work quickly and efficiently, allowing clients the luxury of not needing to change their routines.
- Easily concealed when finishing your basement: Our wall anchor services give clients the benefit of superior stabilization without any unflattering components on display.
- Restored home value: Add value to your home with newly stabilized foundation walls.
- Less maintenance: Unlike other wall stabilization methods, our wall anchors do not require annual maintenance services.
- Minimal disturbance to your home and landscaping: Our wall anchor installation services provide clients the benefit of less disruption to their home’s dynamic and the integrity of their home’s landscaping.
- Does not require floor joists for support: Premier Wall Anchor & Waterproofing avoids using floor joists while still offering top-quality foundation wall stabilization.
Foundation Stabilization You Can Depend On
Foundation walls play a significant role in the integrity of a home. Over time, it can be common for foundation walls to shift, resulting in potentially dangerous outcomes. To resolve these issues, Premier Wall Anchor & Waterproofing offers clients superior wall anchor installation services.
Serving residents in Northeast Ohio, our trained specialists can effectively and efficiently install wall anchors to correct foundation wall problems without the cost and disruption of total foundation replacement. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured specialists are thoroughly equipped to diagnose and address any irregularities involving your foundation. Their expertise delivers quick, accurate repairs for long-lasting results backed by a Lifetime Transferable Warranty. If you suspect your home is showing signs of foundation problems and requires wall anchors, contact us today at Premier Wall Anchor & Waterproofing of Stow, OH for foundation repair and stabilization.